Oh Mah Gawd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oh Mah Gawd

This is a forum to discuss changes to the Kaizer Family.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Restarting the Kaizers

+5
Sally McGee
Xykeb Zraliv
The Midna
Minish Link
Jazzi
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Restarting the Kaizers - Page 2 Empty Re: Restarting the Kaizers Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:17 pm

Jazzi

Jazzi
Admin

I'm fine with Furry, don't know if RT would be up for this sort of thing.

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/User:BassJapas

27Restarting the Kaizers - Page 2 Empty Re: Restarting the Kaizers Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Isdrakthül

I don't really care one way or another, but I guess I'll rejoin if it ends up restarting.

28Restarting the Kaizers - Page 2 Empty Re: Restarting the Kaizers Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Sally McGee

Sally McGee

I'm probably in the same boat as Drakky is. I'll join if it does restart, but I'm not one that particularly cares if it does.

29Restarting the Kaizers - Page 2 Empty Re: Restarting the Kaizers Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Jazzi

Jazzi
Admin

I've messaged CC on Facebook, should we get going and start with who we have and clean up KP and nix the blond?

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/User:BassJapas

30Restarting the Kaizers - Page 2 Empty Re: Restarting the Kaizers Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:54 pm

DekuStickMaster

DekuStickMaster

I'm okay with restarting.

31Restarting the Kaizers - Page 2 Empty Re: Restarting the Kaizers Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:15 pm

The Midna

I'm in when we restart. If AK is out, then shouldn't we use a different image (instead of the Psycho Gas Mask Guy) to represent the Kaizers? (We could keep Kaizerpedia and the name and just change the images.)

Idea

32Restarting the Kaizers - Page 2 Empty Re: Restarting the Kaizers Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:32 pm

AK

I've no interest in being a part of this for the foreseeable future, nor do I authorize the use of my name and image. Stars is right, the Kaizers died way back and can never be resurrected or continue to exist in its current form without becoming a mockery of its former self. So if you intend on restarting this I insist you change the name to whatever.

And in case you're wondering, yes, this is in fact partly due to what I consider to be underhanded tactics as to the removal of certain past members, as well as the net change from positive contributors/members to negative ones. That is, until I've got a proper explanation. Which won't have any effect on whether I will continue to be a part of it.

Call it Mathpedia or whatever - You've disgraced my name and image and no longer deserve to bear it.

33Restarting the Kaizers - Page 2 Empty Re: Restarting the Kaizers Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Minish Link

Minish Link
Admin

If that's the case I'm more than willing to just drop the entire thing. The last thing I want to do is that and it's just not worth it to me anymore if it offends you to that extent. So yeah, consider me out.

EDIT: I might still be in if anyone else can think of a decent name for another wiki, depending.

https://facebook.com

34Restarting the Kaizers - Page 2 Empty Re: Restarting the Kaizers Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:52 pm

Xykeb Zraliv

I'm cool making a new wiki, or not reforming at all, as long as the group of people that are participating doesn't fall apart just because we have no "group" to be a part of, like it did before. We can decide on the details later, because that's not as much of a priority. If the Kaizers/whatever are going to just be an excuse for us to still talk to each other, it may not be worth reforming anyway.

That said, my biggest concern right now is Kaizerpedia. Does this all apply to the wiki in general, i.e. we all need to stop using it even if we don't reform? Because if so, I would hope that we can at least import pages that aren't related to AK to the hypothetical new wiki. If it is okay for us to still use KP, I imagine it would stay the way it has been; that is to say, Minish and I will do the bulk of the editing since we seem to be the only ones who particularly care about the wiki anymore, while TM and Jazzi chip in occasionally. (Whereas, if we reformed, several more of the group would likely want to be a part of it.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum